Q: Is Field Service Asia still proceeding?
Yes, Field Service Asia is going ahead as planned. WBR is taking this situation extremely seriously and are closely monitoring the Singapore Government, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization’s statements regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) cases and following guidelines from these agencies and the local health departments. The wellbeing of our guests and clients is of paramount importance.
Q: What precautionary measures are in place to ensure the safety of attendees?
The safety of all of our speakers, sponsors, delegates and staff is always our very highest priority. Towards the event (if there remains a need), we will put in place the following safety measures (adding any others that may be required based on the advice of the Singapore Government and World Health Organisation):
- Deployment of thermal scanner:
- We will deploy a thermal scanner and scan all guests upon registration and when they exit/return to the venue. Any guest who has a fever or appears unwell will not be allowed entry to Field Service Asia
- Masks will be available on-site for attendees that request one. While we have enough for all our attendees, we encourage our attendees to only wear one if unwell.
- Hand sanitizer:
- Hand sanitizer stations will be prominently placed around the registration, ballroom and exhibition areas
- Equarius Hotel has increased its cleaning and products used throughout the accommodation rooms and surroundings – to ensure a deeper clean is provided
- No-contact” policy such as adoption of alternative greetings;
- Safe distancing of seats (1 meter apart)